Monday, October 20, 2008

My Life as an Artist

Many would say that I have too much on my plate....some days I have to agree. But most days I try to be thankful for all that I have or have to do! I have a very rewarding yet very stress-filled career as a pharmacist and some may wonder why I am trying to start a small art business on the side? Well the truth is that I love my job and my coworkers but there is a void in my life that cannot be filled at a pharmacy. It can only be filled in my art studio where my truest self is poured into every brushstroke and I am able to reflect the gratitude I feel toward my God for giving me this wonderful gift. Plus, no drug addicts, no worrying I might kill someone, and no complaining about having to wait 10 minutes for a prescription that could save your ungrateful life!

I have a beautiful one year old son and would give my left arm (..cause I paint with my right, ha!) to be able to spend more time at home with him. My dream is to do well with my art company, CedarHouseArt, and to only work as a pharmacist part time. But I can't do that until people get interested and start buying my paintings.....SO SPREAD THE WORD!!! Cedarhouseart.com I did really well selling the paintings on ebay and decided to get my own website where customers can buy directly from me.

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE BUT DON'T LIKE THE PRICE....MAKE ME AN OFFER, I AM SURE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!

PLUS 10% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE GOES TO SUPPORT CHILDREN'S CHARITIES!!!!!

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!!! I ACCEPT DEBIT/CREDIT/MONEY ORDERS.

I also have a line of handmade jewelry coming out soon, so check the website often for photos.

SEE THE WEBSITE FOR ALL AVAILABLE PAINTINGS AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG.

May God Be with You and Yours,
Mary Margaret Holmes

No comments: