Friday, November 21, 2008

Eddie-Alice Jewelry Line is now here!!!

Well I have just completely the beginnings of the Eddie-Alice Jewelry line. This jewelry is inspired by the beauty of the Tennessee river, on which I find the mussel shells that embelish the jewelry. I have mostly necklaces of all shapes and sizes and a few earring sets (more to come later). A lot of the necklaces come with a free pair of matching earrings and I have almost every color scheme you'd want. They make great Christmas/Birthday gifts.

To view all my designs you can visit www.cedarhouseart.com. The jewelry is really reasonably priced and remember to order soon so that your gift will be there before Christmas.

Oh, and if you want one done in a particular color or length just email me and I will be happy to cusomize one for you.

Love and God's Blessings
Mary Margaret Holmes
mmholmespharmd@yahoo.com

No comments: