Sunday, November 9, 2008

Prices Reduced on Everything!!

Just want to let all know that I have slashed prices on all my paintings and painting sets by at least 50%. Now that Christmas is right around the corner, everyone should be thinking about getting that special person a unique gift that is a one of a kind original. I don't know about you, but gifts given to me in the past that were not part of the mass-produced mainstream meant a lot because I knew the person giving the gift really put a lot of thought into it.

I also have a new jewelry line, called Eddie-Alice Jewelry after my 2 great-grandmothers, coming out soon. I use polished mussel shells gathered from the banks of the Tennessee River as pendents and each piece is unique.

10% of all proceeds go to Operation Christmas Child!!

Remember, shipping is always free so check out www.cedarhouseart.com to get your christmas shopping done early!

God Bless

No comments: